A Few Customers You May Know
Our work speaks for itself. We are a family run business dedicated to providing our customers with the absolute best product available. Our customers work directly with the owner, not a middle man, When you call our phone number, 99% of the time the phone will be answered by the owner of the company. The other 1% will get our voice mail and we ususally return the call within a few minutes. It is our owners wish to handle each customer himself and to operate the equipment himself thus providing a committed job for each of our customers.
We are proud to offer "Liviathan", our largest underground community tornado shelter. These shelters are massive in size, taking up to 3 days to install these units properly. This shelter is 31 feet long and over 7ft tall on the inside. The entry door is larger than a standard house door with a deminision of 4ft x 8ft. These units will easily seat up to 75 people in the built in benches around the walls. Liviathan comes with 2 entrys, 1 primary and one emergency exit with folding stairs,
Standard Model Constructed of 3/16 plate steel with 2" square tubular frame on 16" centers. Radius formed corners on all models to enhance appearance and strength. All doors consist of 1/4" steel plate. Bolt down installation using *Hilti anchor bolts and epoxy. Deluxe model constructed of 1/4" plate steel. All models built to meet or exceed FEMA and NSSA construction standards. We can build any size safe room.